Let ExtraView streamline your entire documentation process to share information with employees, customers, and partners. With a self services web interface, employees can search for related and current information. Allow collaboration with group editing and commenting. ExtraView provides dramatically improved and efficient communications, in a collaborative and knowledge-sharing medium that present business information and working communications in context, over time. Real-time reporting and dashboards allow users to create their own reports and filter criteria for searches into the knowledgebase.
The knowledgebase is designed to accept entries that originate as any type of issue, such as a bug or customer support issue, or to accept entries made directly into the management screens. If the item originates from another issue within ExtraView, the Description and Comments are copied into the knowledgebaes item as the most likely source of information to publish. Another useful tool is that Knowledgebase issues can be viewed by your customers through ExtraView itself, or they can be viewed directly through your website.
- Web-based - Standard web browser access with no client software to install. Unlimited number of role-based layouts, views, queries and options
- Point-and-click Configuration - Multiple forms or departmental business areas within a single database. Add an unlimited number of custom fields and an unlimited number of user roles
- Workflow Management - Workflow may be defined for each role, form and project. Simple workflow administration allows for the validation of data and processes
- Reporting – Create and save public or personal reports. Report types include: Column reports, Summary reports, Matrix reports, Dashboard reports, Aging reports, Container reports, Planning reports and Custom reports. Reports may also be output to the browser, to Microsoft Word, to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF, or text formats
- Audit Trails – Changes to any field on a form are part of a full, visible audit trail. Each change is time stamped and annotated with the name of the person. All changes to the underlying system metadata as well as all user access are also recorded in an audit trail
- Notifications - Automatic and rule based notifications. Alerts and updates can be sent and received through email. Reports can be scheduled and sent by email on a periodic basis
- Security - All fields are controlled with field-level security permissions for each role: read/write access, read-only access, no access. All key data collection functions are protected by a role-based security key. Definable password policies and expiration procedures. Electronic signatures may be defined for any step in the workflow. There is extensive control over all the application to prevent unauthorized usage.
A few of the benefits of using ExtraView
- Consolidate multiple systems into a central management system that lets you control a central knowledgebase
- Make sure actions, tasks and information reviews are managed and completed on time
- Manage safety data centrally to improve efficiency
- Control the quality of information available to staff
- Facilitation of risk assessments in one standard format